This method allows you to resend a transaction accepted. The rules are defined below :
- Authorizations (validated partially or fully) or valid + authorization accepted may be re-authorized
- A re-authorization may be re-authorized
- No rule on the amount for a re-authorization. Payline only uses the same method as a normal authorization with capture offset
- The new authorization must have the same currency as the original one, otherwise an error is returned without database storage: 02620 "Currency must be the same as the original authorization"
- A re-authorization can be performed on authorizations up to 11 months after its creation date
- The re-authorization reference is retrieved from the original transaction if it does not have a new associated reference
- The re-authorization is a transaction, so if the re-authorization is done within 24 hours of the original transaction then it will be considered a duplicate unless the reference of the order is different from that of the origin transaction
- The re-authorization option must be activated in a contract in order to be authorized, otherwise an error code is returned: 02619 "You do not have the reauthorization option"
|Payline web services version. To be valued with the latest version: see the table of versions.|
Identifier of the authorization transaction to re-authorize
|payment||Payment information||Yes||Object payment|
|order||Order information||No||Object order|
|privateDataList||Personal information||No||Object privateDataList|
Detection of the media used during the payment. The possible values of this tag are: