The doScheduledWalletPayment function registers a scheduled payment request and does the requested day a debit authorization request with the data of a wallet.
The payment record is characterized by:
- information from an existing virtual wallet
- the payment due date: an amount, a currency, a due date, a status, etc...
The request is refused in the following cases :
- The identifier of the virtual wallet provided does not exist or the wallet is inactive
- The payment date is beyond the expiry date of payment method
- The payment method is not accepted
Payment is refused only if the request for authorization is refused.
Payline informs you, through its notification function, the processing of your payment request. The notification URL used is defined at your point of sale on the Administration Center.
The doScheduledWalletPaymentRequest request must have the following structure :
Payline web services version. To be valued with the latest version: see the table of versions
|payment||Payment information||Yes||Object payment|
|orderRef||Reference of the order||No||AN50|
|orderDate||Date of the order||No||AN16|
The desired date for the authorization request
The unique identifier of the virtual wallet. This is the identifier that you communicated during the request to create the Wallet.
This field is required if you use the multiwallet
Detection of the media used during the payment. The possible values of this tag are:
|subMerchant||Payment Facilitator information||No||Object subMerchant|