The function doRecurrentWalletPayment saves a payment record for automatic and recurring billing of your customer.
Payline processes day-by-day deadlines and informs you of the result via the notification function.
The payment record is characterized by:
- information from an existing virtual wallet ;
- payment deadlines: an amount, a currency, a due date, a status, etc.
The registration of the payment file is refused in the following cases:
- The identifier of virtual wallet provided does not exist or the wallet is inactive
- The amount of payment.Amout field does not have the correct value
- The payment method is not accepted
In the event that the expiry date of credit card does not cover all the future due dates, Payline will alert you with the return code 02506.
A payment is refused only if the request for authorization is refused.
The request doRecurrentWalletPaymentRequest must have the following structure :
Version of Payline web services. See the table of versions.
|payment||Payment information||Yes||Object payment|
Date of the order
The desired date for the authorization request
The unique identifier of the virtual wallet. This is the identifier that you communicated during the request to create the Wallet
This field is required if you use the multi-wallet
Information on deadlines
Detection of the media used during the payment. The possible values of this tag are :